IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
Our Commitment to our Clients
- We will aim to provide a safe environment in line with the latest government guidelines
- To continue to provide the highest level service
- Always keep you in the loop with the latest information
- Make sure your music comes first
What we have put in Place
- We will provide clear guidance on social distancing and hygiene to people on arrival
- We may ask clients to stay out of the control room, we have setup alternative monitoring stations
- We may ask clients not to touch studio items such as microphones and stands
- We have placed hand sanitiser around the building and we clients to use it regularly
- We may ask clients to leave the live area while microphones are setup and adjusted
- We have placed tape on the floor area at 1m distance to help with social distancing
- Where possible we ask for as few band members to attend each session as possible but not if it will negatively impact on your music
- We will clean the studio fully after each session, for this reason a 4 hour session will be the minimum booking at this time
- During this time you will be asked to bring your own bedding if staying overnight when guidelines allow
- We will ask all clients to certify in advance that all attendees are healthy as far as they know prior to their session. As a result we will ask you to indemnify Parlour Studios upon confirmation in respect of any Covid 19 claims or complaints in connection to the session
- We will ask clients to remove any food and drink packaging used or otherwise at the end of your session
- Where a 2m distance cannot be maintained we will aim to keep the activity time involved as short as possible
- We ask clients to be aware that session may be postponed at short notice due to the current self isolation policy and we understand that client may also postpone their session at short notice for the same reasons
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A deposit will be required to confirm all studio bookings. Such deposit is non-refundable and shall be equal to 25% of the cost of the total time booked. "Parlour Studios" reserves the right to waive such deposit requirement in its unfettered discretion. Studio bookings for which no deposit has been received by "Parlour Studios" shall be subject to change or cancellation should management so decide, without notice to client.
Notice of a client's intent to cancel a session must be received by "Parlour Studios" no later than 7 days before such session. If notice is not received by "Parlour Studios", the client shall be liable for the cost of one half of the time booked. Client's deposit as stated above will be applied by "Parlour Studios" in partial satisfaction of such liability. Sessions cancelled the same day of the scheduled session will be liable for the total cost of the booked time.
Half the amount of unused time booked will be charged to the client irrespective of client's failure to arrive for a session on time or in the event that the client must leave the session early.
Payment in full for materials and fees is due and payable immediately following each session. "Parlour Studios" reserves the right to make other financial arrangements with its clients. Client(s) will pay all Parlour Studios legal fees associated with financial collection processes for services rendered by Parlour Studios or materials purchased.
No recordings in "Parlour Studios" possession shall be released to clients until all open accounts have been settled and all checks tendered as payment have cleared "Parlour Studios" account.
Clients assume all risks associated with storing, on or off the premises of Parlour Studios, or Parlour Studios use of, any and all sound recordings, video recordings, digital data in any storage format including but not limited to audio, video, smpte, midi, or other file types, or equipment of any kind or nature and shall hold "Parlour Studios" harmless from any and all damage that might occur to said articles for any reason. "Parlour Studios liability with respect to "downtime" of any and all studio sessions as a result from equipment malfunction or availability, personnel, hired musicians, acts of nature or public utility companies, etc., shall be limited solely to the studio time of such booked session; and client(s) agree to hold "Parlour Studios" harmless from any and all damages from such "downtime".
"Parlour Studios" makes no warranties either express or implied other than those contained herein. "Parlour Studios" shall not be liable for unforeseen of consequential damages of any kind. Should "Parlour Studios" be unable to conduct a booked session for any reason, then "Parlour Studios" warrants that it shall re-book such cancelled booking at another time that is mutually available to "Parlour Studios" and the client. Rates, policies, and equipment may change without displayed, written or verbal notice.